Enjoy one of the summer’s best treats anytime! This s’mores frappe is sure to be a hit. Let GanoCafé Mocha does the heavy lifting with its creamy, chocolatey goodness. Top with s’mores classics like crushed graham crackers, chocolate drizzle, and a delicious marshmallow-infused whipped cream!
- 2 sachets GanoCafé Mocha
- 2 cups hot water
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 3.5 oz packaged marshmallow fluff (half of a 7oz jar)
- 4 Cups of Ice
- 1 Tbsp Graham cracker crumbs, for topping
- Chocolate Syrup
- Prepare GanoCafé Mocha by combining sachet contents with 16 oz hot water. Stir well until the contents have dissolved. Set aside to cool.
- Prepare the marshmallow whipped cream. Using a wire whisk, whip the heavy cream and vanilla together until soft peaks form.
- Add marshmallow fluff and continue to whip until stiff peaks form.
- Drizzle the bottom of two glasses with chocolate syrup and place a spoonful of marshmallow whipped cream in each.
- Pour ice and GanoCafé Mocha in a blender and blend until the ice breaks down and is smooth.
- Pour the blended coffee into each glass, top with additional whipped cream, graham cracker crumbs, and chocolate syrup. Serve and enjoy!
Store remaining whipped cream in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to one week.
To get the most out of your chocolate, use dark chocolate! It’s packed with nutrients like iron, copper, and manganese for your recommended daily minerals. A moderate amount of dark chocolate can be a nutritious addition to the more than 200 phytonutrients in every serving of GanoCafé.