NAVIGATING TOWARDS SUCCESS
October 9 (Cycle #775) – January 28 (Cycle #790)
You can WIN an Amazing Trip to
Punta Cana, Dominican Republic and MUCH MORE!
Set forth on an extraordinary voyage that will reshape your Gano Excel experience. Brace yourself to overcome not one, but a series of 7 trails designed to drive you towards excellence. Complete each Challenge 3 times to earn points and prizes!
🔑 The key to unlocking a treasure of rewards lies in
successfully conquering each challenge 3 times.
Challenge 1: “Event Mastermind”
Purchase 5 tickets to “Ge Seminar: EVOLVE” or “GE Gala: Black & White”.
Prize: Gano Excel Mug
*At least 80% of the purchased tickets must check-in at the event.
Challenge 2: “ESP Frenzy”
Any ESP purchase or ESP Upgrade from a Personal Enrollee.
Prize: Gano Excel RTIC Travel Mug
*ESP is limited to use in a single Challenge and cannot be combined with Challenges 3 or 4
Challenge 3: “Enroller Extraordinaire”
Enroll a NEW Personal Enrollee with any ESP package.
*Enrollees must be SSN and SMS verified. ESP is limited to use in a single Challenge and cannot be combined with Challenges 2 or 4.
Challenge 4: “Triple ESP”
Enroll a NEW Personal Enrollee with an ESP3 package.
*Enrollees must be SSN and SMS verified. ESP3 is limited to use in a single Challenge and cannot be combined with Challenges 2 or 3.
Challenge 5: “Rise to the Top”
Maintain your highest rank throughout 2023
– Apprentice Elite | Bronze ($25)
– Silver | Gold ($50)
– Platinum ($150)
– Diamond ($300)
– Executive Diamond+ ($750)
*You are required to maintain the rank on three separate occasions. These occurrences do not need to be in consecutive order. The ranks must be a paid rank, not an autorank. In order to qualify for the 5 Points, your rank must be at Gold or above. If your rank is Silver or lower, you will be eligible for a cash prize only.
Challenge 6: “Silver Lining”
A New Personal Enrollee (PE) reaches a rank of Silver or higher
Enrollees must be SSN & SMS verified. Only applicable to either Challenge 6 or Challenge 7, but not both. The individual you personally enrolled must have registered in 2023 and must achieve the specified rank within the promotion period. The ranks must be a paid rank, not an autorank.
Challenge 7: “Gold Rush”
New Personal Enrollee (PE) reaches Gold rank.
*Enrollees must be SSN and SMS verified. Personal Enrollee (PE) must have enrolled in 2023.
Grand Prize (11 Points): Set Sail for an Epic 4-Day, 3-Night Adventure in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic!
Ahoy there, Gano Excel Family! Instead of setting our sails for Cancun, Mexico, get ready as Gano Excel USA and Gano Excel Mexico hoist their anchors and head off to the spectacular shores of Punta Cana!
We’re absolutely thrilled to unite with our GE North America family in the enchanting Dominican Republic. Get ready for an adventure of a lifetime!
Accumulate 11 points as you conquer the Challenges, and unlock the gateway to an unforgettable journey to Punta Cana. Dive into 7 Expeditions and let paradise await!
Unleash your potential, inspire transformation, and set sail on this remarkable voyage towards greatness!
Terms & Conditions
– Participants must complete both SSN & SMS verification on or before January 28, 2024, to be eligible.
– Participants are allowed to earn points for each Challenge only once.
Usage of GCV for Ranking:
– The GCV should comprise at least 70% from NEW U.S. Volume.
– GCV derived from international Volume can contribute to a maximum of 30% of the total GCV.
– Points accrued may be exchanged for multiple trips to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
Enrollment Stipulation for Challenges 2-4:
– For Challenges numbered 2 through 4, a different Personal Enrollee (PE) must be chosen for each respective challenge.
– Flights will only depart from major airport hubs, including but not limited to New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, and Miami. Travel expenses to these airport hubs will be the responsibility of the traveler.
Grand Prize Transfer:
– Should there be any reason that an individual cannot accept the trip, they may transfer it to another person of their choice, pending approval from Gano Excel USA.
– By participating, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Gano Excel USA and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, employees, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such entrant’s participation in the contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof.
– By participating, entrants grant Gano Excel USA permission to use their names, likeness, image, voice, and/or appearance as such may be embodied in any pictures, photos, video recordings, audiotapes, digital images, and the like, taken or made on behalf of the contest.
– Personal data submitted during the entry process will be held securely and may be used by Gano Excel USA for the effective administration of the contest unless otherwise agreed by the entrant.
– Gano Excel USA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, alter, or suspend this contest at any time, and amend these terms and conditions without prior notice. All decisions made byGano Excel USA regarding any aspect of this contest are final.
– By entering the contest, participants acknowledge that they have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to abide by them.