Chocolate Chip Cookie Fudge Bars
Looking for an easy, delicious treat to share with your loved ones? Here’s one that incorporates our rich,
creamy GanoCafé Schokolade into an amazing fudge layered with mouth-watering chocolate chip
cookie. Simply prepare the cookie dough and rich chocolate fudge in layers and then sit back and let the
sweet aroma tantalize you as it all comes together. Chill and cut into scrumptious squares for a treat
your special someone is sure to love.
- 1 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- ²/3 cup brown sugar
- ²/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 ¹/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 12 oz semisweet chocolate chips
- 1-2 Sachets GanoCafé Schokolade
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 9”x13” baking pan with parchment paper and grease with cooking
spray. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine 1 cup softened butter with the brown sugar and granulated sugar until
well, mixed. Add the eggs, vanilla, and salt, and stir. Add baking soda and flour and continue to
stir until everything is combined. Stir in the first 12oz of chocolate chips.
3. Heat condensed milk, remaining chocolate chips, GanoCafé Schokolade and 2 Tbsp butter in a
small pan over medium-low heat. Stirring constantly, allow the mixture to melt together and thicken
(about 10 minutes). Remove from heat.
4. Press about ²/3 of the cookie dough into the prepared baking pan. Pour fudge mixture evenly
over cookie dough. Then, using clean hands, flatten the remaining cookie dough a little at a time
and carefully lay it over the fudge as evenly as possible. You can place a little extra butter or
cooking spray on your hands to prevent the dough from sticking.
5. Bake for 22 minutes. Allow the pan to cool on the wire rack for about 10 minutes, then transfer
it to the refrigerator and chill for at least 2 hours before cutting into squares.
Chocolate is rich in bioactive called flavanols, which help increase blood flow. When that happens, your
brain benefits! A study in the International Journal of Medical Sciences showed the gray matter in the
brain increase in function for two to three hours after consuming chocolate. The amino acids in
chocolate, like tryptophan, phenylalanine and tyrosine trigger hormones in your brain that yell,
“Delicious!” Matched with the 200 phytonutrients found in Ganoderma lucidum, your body will be over
the moon with health and happiness.