Enjoy this light and heavenly strawberry vinaigrette on your favorite salad this summer! Its secret ingredient is a strong brew of GanoCafé Rooibos tea, enriched with Ganoderma lucidum. Rich in antioxidants and natural bioactives to support healthy skin, it’s perfect for fun in the sun!
- 4 oz hot water
- 1 sachet of GanoCafé Rooibos tea
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar (or white wine vinegar)*
- Salt and pepper to taste
*If substituting white wine vinegar, you may want to add 1-2 tsp sugar
- Steep the GanoCafé Rooibos tea in 4 oz hot water for 5 minutes.
- Pour the tea and remaining ingredients into a blender and blend on high until smooth and well
- Transfer your salad dressing to a glass jar and allow to chill for at least 30 minutes before
Strawberries are rich in anthocyanins – natural bioactive compounds with antioxidant effects. Anthocyanins have been linked to support heart and skin health. These “flavonoids” are natural pigments that give strawberries their bright red color. So, the brighter the strawberry, the more nutrients it has!