EASY HAZELNUT COFFEE ICE CREAM
Hello, perfect afternoon! Here you come. It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3. One serving of heavenly GanoCafé Hazelnut prepared extra rich and creamy, blended with delicious mascarpone cheese and sweetened condensed milk. Why not load up dessert with more than 200 phytonutrients found in GanoCafé thanks to its signature ingredient – Ganoderma lucidum? Turn your everyday coffee ice cream into the world’s finest!
- 1 Sachet GanoCafé Hazelnut
- 4 Tbsp boiling hot water
- 14 oz mascarpone cheese (full fat)
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- Crushed hazelnuts, for topping (optional)
- Prepare the coffee by mixing hot water with GanoCafé Hazelnut; stir until well combined. Let the coffee cool after preparing.
- Add mascarpone cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and cooled coffee in a food processor. Blend together completely.
- Spread the mixture into a freezer-safe container. Layer in crushed hazelnuts, if using. Cover and freeze overnight.
Ganoderma lucidum has been shown to support the way the body metabolizes energy, providing more energy and vigor to many people. It helps to balance out the initial surge of stimulation found in coffee’s natural caffeine content into a more stable and lasting source of energy. This supports greater concentration and a more stable mood as well!