Use the GE Estimator in Your Next Prospect Meeting
The GE Estimator is a simple and convenient tool you can use to estimate your prospect’s earning potential. Follow these steps and let the Estimator connect the dots. Then, show your prospect what a difference a few key decisions can make!
- Go to ganoexcel.us/estimator to begin.
- Ask your prospect what enrollment package makes the most sense for them. For an overview of our enrollment options, visit our Enrollment Package Guide. Select the package from the options shown on the Estimator. These include the Smart Start, the Smart Start Plus, ESP-1, ESP-2, and ESP-3. Then, click “Next.”
(P.S. – at the end of this Estimator, your prospect will be able to see what they could have earned with an ESP-1, ESP-2, or ESP-3, allowing you to leverage those potential earnings during your close.)
- After you’ve selected an enrollment package the Estimator will show you the starting binary payout percentage rate for the package you selected. Click “Next” to continue.
- Next, select the monthly personal volume your prospect plans to maintain. We’ve included options in $50 increments between $0 and $300. We recommend selecting a minimum of $50 to remain Active with Gano Excel. Only Active Affiliates are eligible to earn commissions and bonuses.
Remember that a Smart Start Plus package requires a commitment of at least 100 PV per month. At 100 PV per month, you become MVP Qualified and meet the monthly PV requirement for ranks of Gold and above. When ready, click “Next” to continue.
- How will you build your team? We recommend advising your prospect to balance their Gano Excel business using both legs. Click “1 on each leg” for this option. In some cases, you or another leader in your organization may have already built a power leg for your prospect. If your prospect already has a power leg, click “All on one leg” to continue.
- Now ask your prospect about a monthly goal for enrollments. Enter the total number of new Affiliates they will enroll on each leg. Then, select the ESP level they plan to enroll new Affiliates with. This is to estimate earnings from our incredible Gen5 Fast Start Bonus. Next, enter the monthly volume they expect the new enrollees to produce. You will get a preview of the earnings from binary commissions and the Gen5 Fast Start Bonus at the bottom. Click “Next” to continue.
- At Gano Excel, we encourage Affiliates to teach new enrollees how to duplicate their business. You can earn from multiple “generations” of enrollees as your business grows. For a preview of how these earnings add up, answer the same questions you just went through, but this time think of the new Affiliates your prospect’s enrollees will bring into the business – we call this “GEN2.”
Enter the total number of new Affiliates each enrollee will enroll on each leg. Then, select the ESP level they plan to enroll new Affiliates with. Next, enter the monthly volume they expect the new enrollees to produce. You will get a preview of the earnings from your GEN2 binary commissions and the Gen5 Fast Start Bonus at the bottom. Click “Next” to continue.
- A disclaimer will appear reminding you that the total earnings you see are only estimates based on a best-case scenario and do not guarantee any specific income. Click “I understand” to continue.
- Your estimated potential earnings will appear! You will see potential earnings for the enrollment package you selected. Plus, you will see what your prospect could earn if they had selected an ESP-1, ESP-2, or ESP-3 instead. Don’t let your prospect leave money on the table! Maximize their earnings by enrolling with the highest-earning package possible.