Orders shipped using USPS and FedEx will have a tracking number that you can use to see when your package should arrive. Follow these steps to find and use your tracking number.
- Log in to your Back Office using your Affiliate ID and password (visit us.ganoexcel.com). If this is your first time logging in, see How to Log Into the Back Office.
- Once you have logged in to your Back Office, you will see a column of options listed on the left side of the screen. At the top of this list is an option called “Ordering” with an icon of a shopping tote. Click on this icon.
- You will see two blocks appear: one for Online Ordering and one for Order History. Look at the Order History block. At the bottom of this block is a button that says “Order History.” Click this button.
- A list of your orders, including AutoShips that have processed, will appear. You may be able to identify your recent order by the date and amount. To view more order details, click on the order number that appears to the left of the order date you are interested in.
- Clicking on the order number will bring up more details about the order. In the top right corner of this page, you will find shipping information associated with this order. Look for a line called “Tracking Code.” This is your tracking number for USPS or FedEx.
- For USPS orders, visit https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input and enter your tracking number to see the progress of your shipment.
- For FedEx orders, visit https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/ and enter your tracking number to see the progress of your shipment.